PDA

View Full Version : WWE News: Chris Benoit, More Stacy News, SNME, More

King Venomation - X
02-17-2006, 12:56 AM
On Saturday, Chris Benoit will be signing autographs at the World of Wheels Congress Center in Atlanta, GA from 1:45 to 4PM. Also on Saturday, Lita will be signing autographs at the Auto-Rama Dayton Airport Expo Center in Dayton, OH from 2 to 4PM.

The Henry Daily Herald posted a story on WWE's new Deep South developmental territory.

WAVE 3 TV in Louisville has a sad story online about the death of a OVW fan by a drunk driver.

"Dancing with the Stars" performer Lisa Rinna was a guest on Howard Stern's show earlier today. Howard Stern thought that Stacy Keibler's inclusion on the show has ruined "Dancing with the Stars" because she is a dancer who is trained. He thinks that people with dance backgrounds take away the legitimacy of the contest. Stern thinks Stacy is going to win the contest. Stern didn't attack Stacy personally, he just thinks that she shouldn't have been allowed to be included in the competition.

WWE.com have a survey asking people if they'd be interested in purchasing DVD sets on the "Best of Starrcade" or the "Best of Saturday Night's Main Event," alongside the other DVD projects that WWE announced that would be released later this year. If WWE gets a good response on the "Best of Starrcade" or the "Best of Saturday Night's Main Event," then WWE will probably make DVD sets on those shows in the future.

WWE.com have posted an interview with Trish Stratus in regards to the fans selecting her to be the Divas 2006 Lingerie Special cover girl. Trish notes that she's worked hard to establish a "Trish Stratus brand.

Just a few More WWE Notes

Austinfan4Life
02-17-2006, 06:16 AM
Wow.. WWE is going DVD crazy.. Lots of good titles.. So Little money to purchase them.. Thank you illegal downloading internet you make my life easier.

rodanextreme
02-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Yeah, none of the DVDs sound that exciting

the madscotsman
02-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Wow.. WWE is going DVD crazy.. Lots of good titles.. So Little money to purchase them.. Thank you illegal downloading internet you make my life easier.

about fuckin time, they have the rights to ECW and wcw, as well as awa and all the old shit so why shouldn't they introduce it to the new generation.

W-OLF
02-17-2006, 04:14 PM
They had so many great Starcade matches how can you make the best it better be at least two or three dvd set.

Ironicicon1
02-17-2006, 07:53 PM
I would love to see some of the older stuff and matches from different companies. I've only had the opportunity to watch WWE programming and matches and have always been interested in the others. The DVDs would be a great way to get a fan like myself to see and learn more about the industry.

skedssays
02-18-2006, 06:55 AM
snme's were great shows, release those

ABB
02-18-2006, 04:16 PM
I can't wait for the starcade one...could care less about SNME

the madscotsman
02-21-2006, 02:44 PM
it would be cool to see the old Sting again. my god his tights where bright. anybody thjnk he was a little lite around the loafers.

kunj3440
02-22-2006, 10:38 PM
but stacy is a wrestler