PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle On If Any Scenario Would Bring Him Out Of Retirement

Kemo
06-23-2019, 04:09 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle took part in a Q&A session on his Facebook page where he took questions from fans.

Right off the bat, Angle was asked about if he sees any scenario that would bring him out of retirement for another match.

Angle lost his farewell match and ended his run as an active in-ring performer to Baron Corbin at the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium.

“I don’t see any scenario that would force me to come out of retirement, I plan on staying retired. You need to give Goldberg and Undertaker credit for getting in there and doing what they did. Both are big guys and “power” wrestlers. I believe they both still have the ability to wrestle again if given the right opponents. I believe they both would have great matches with smaller wrestlers. Especially at their age. That’s my opinion.”

Angle has mentioned interviews that he signed a contract to remain with WWE in a backstage role.

The legendary pro wrestler was also asked about if he ever got into a backstage fight with a fellow talent. This is where he told his story about getting into a scuffle with Eddie Guerrero.

“Yes. Eddie Guerrero. It was short. Big Show broke it up. There was no winner in the fight. Eddie and I had a love/hate relationship. Just like my real brothers. We would fight and then hug 5 minutes later.”