PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Discusses NXT Show Quality Versus Main Roster

Kemo
06-23-2019, 07:40 PM
While out in Saudi Arabia, performing on WWE’s Super ShowDown event, Seth Rollins spoke with WrestlingAc.com. One topic of discussion pertained the quality of NXT shows versus the main roster’s current product. In particular, the always anticipated NXT TakeOver events.

When asked whether the main roster are afraid over NXT’s popularity when compared to RAW and SmackDown, Rollins denied there was any fear that NXT is better than the main roster.

“There’s not really any fear. Obviously, they offer a different brand from what we do every Monday and Tuesday,” Rollins said. “They don’t nearly do it as often as we do, as well, and I would contend that my best matches are as good as any matches on those NXT shows. I don’t think there’s anybody down there that scares me.”

He continued, “At the end of the day…don’t care who you are, don’t care where you’re at or what company you work for, I’m the Universal Champion. I’m the best wrestler on the planet and they have to step up to me, not the other way around.”

When asked to name some NXT talent he would love to face off, Rollins reeled off a list of some of the brand’s top talent including Adam Cole, Johnn Gargano, Roderick Strong, Kyle O’Reilly, Matt Riddle, and Velveteen Dream.

Seth Rollins will defend his Universal Championship tonight in a match against Baron Corbin on WWE’s Stomping Grounds PPV. One of the major stipulations going into this match relates to who will be the guest referee calling the action.

J6BELk-MaPY