PDA

View Full Version : Bayley Calls Out Liv Morgan & Other Smackdown Stars

Kemo
06-24-2019, 08:49 PM
Following her successful title defense against Alexa Bliss last night, Smackdown women’s champion Bayley told WWE correspondents that she has some history with Liv Morgan she wouldn’t mind re-visiting. Bayley also listed off some other names she would be willing to defend her title against.

“All that matters is that finally, I ended that chapter with Alexa Bliss,” Bayley said. “I rewrote everything that happened a couple of years ago and now I can move on. Move on to the Smackdown roster, move on to building the division and move on to creating and building everything.”

Zd5NSMTbtQM

“I want to create, build my legacy to be the best Smackdown women’s champion you’ve ever seen.”

Bayley was then asked about potential next challengers for her title.

“Let’s see, Smackdown, Liv Morgan where you at?” Bayley said. “We have a lot of history with Riott Squad, let’s see what you’ve got all by yourself.”

She would then go on to mention names like Ember Moon and Charlotte as potential challengers as well.

The history Bayley rewrote last night dates back to a rivalry the two had over the RAW women’s title. Bliss defeated Bayley for the RAW women’s title at Payback in 2017. She then defended the title against Bayley successfully at Extreme Rules 2017 in a kendo stick on a pole match.

Bliss holds the advantage in the head-to-head stats between the two on the main roster, having won 3 matches to Bayley’s 2. In NXT, however, Bayley was a perfect 3-0 against Bliss.