PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt Apologizes To The Rock

Kemo
06-28-2019, 02:40 PM
Since undergoing a personality change of sorts, Bray Wyatt has been issuing several apologies. Now the host of the FireFly Fun House, Wyatt has issued apologies to the Shield, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, and others.

In his most recently public apology, Wyatt posted the following to the Rock:

Dear @TheRock

I wanted you to know I forgive you for exploiting my love for frozen pizza pockets in front of the worlds largest wrestling crowd. Through therapy and and The Muscle Man Dance™?, I’m all better now!

Ps. Jumanji was https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f525.png

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) June 27, 2019

The Rock defeated Wyatt family member Rowan at WrestleMania 32. He posted the following in regards to that night:

"Whether it's one of you or all three of you.. one way or the other, SOMEBODY is gettin' their monkey ass kicked all over Dallas! Had a blast breaking the record for the fastest pin in WrestleMania history (beating my opponent in 6 seconds) in front of the record breaking crowd of 101,000+ insanely hyped fans. An unforgettable night. THANK YOU to all the fans for making it so dope and special. And a huge thank you to my guy Bray Wyatt and his boys for the dance. As we discussed in the locker room, if we do it right, it'll be the most talked about moment of Mania for the fans. We did. It was. Congrats. Thank you for the trust. The world of the WWE is yours Bray and I want nothing but all the success in the world for you. Get it. Aaaaaaaand lastly for the record the tearing away of my pants is what I do when I walk into the bedroom with my lady after Ive had a few shots of tequila. #DontThreatenMeWithAGoodTime #PeoplesChamp4L"

Back in April, Wyatt issued the following apology to Randy Orton:

A couple years ago @RandyOrton did some pretty bad stuff to me. He destroyed my temple, uncrowned me as The Champion of The World, caused my brother to abandon me and betrayed my trust.

Worst of all… he didn’t say he was sorry. ?

BUT, I forgive you Randy Bo Banders!!

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) April 30, 2019

A few weeks later, Wyatt missed an apology to Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. He also added in that he missed Jon Moxley as well.

Dear @WWERomanReigns and @WWERollins,

I just wanted to let you know that I’m SUPER SORRY for all the atrocities I have committed against you guys over the years.

If you ever need a 3rd for a Shield reunion, we are totally down!

Best friends???

Ps. I miss you too @JonMoxley

— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) May 14, 2019

Wyatt’s new persona has fans trying to guess what exactly is going on with his FireFly Fun House. New episodes of the segment did not air this week but characters from the show did appear on both RAW and Smackdown.

On Smackdown, Huskus and Ramblin Rabbit were both seen in the background of backstage segments.

Earlier this week on RAW, Abby the Witch and Mercy the Buzzard appeared in the background of backstage segments as well.