PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff Discusses Importance Of New WWE Role, Moving To Stamford

Kemo
07-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Eric Bischoff further commented on his new role with WWE on the latest episode of his podcast.

The big news last week was that he would serve as the Executive Director of WWE SmackDown and will be working directly with FOX executives when SmackDown Live goes on FOX when the show moves in October.

Bischoff started out by thanking everyone and noting that he’s overwhelmed with the support following the news. “I think people are really excited. I wanna let everybody know, the magnitude of this opportunity, the challenge and commitment that goes along with it, is not lost on me.”

Bischoff brought up how this is the biggest opportunity he’s had aside from being named WCW President. He talked about how while in WCW, he was learning on the job there and had nothing to lose due to the challenges that faced him at the time. But with his new role in WWE, it’s a different situation.

“This is a very sophisticated company. In WWE, there is a great team already in place. They are moving their SmackDown show to FOX network which is obviously gonna have a lot of eyeballs on it in every way.”

Other news and notes include Bischoff noting that he and his wife are moving to Connecticut next week to get a fresh start with WWE. Also, he will be ending his live shows with co-host Conrad Thompson. However, his podcast will continue.

GVFHHWz4tl8