PDA

View Full Version : NBA’s Enes Kanter Shares Training Footage, Expresses Interest In WWE

Kemo
07-03-2019, 05:32 PM
NBA star Enes Kanter didn’t make headlines just for exploring his options in free agency and finding a new home but also for a career after playing professional basketball.

The 6-foot-11 center took to his official Twitter account where he showed off a video of skills as a pro wrestler while training. He might just have a future in wrestling once he’s done in the NBA.

He noted in the caption of the video that he has the potential to become a WWE Hall of Famer. You can see the video here:

Future @WWE Hall of Famer #TurkishDelight
https://twitter.com/EnesKanter/status/1146149254987169792/video/1

— Enes Kanter (@EnesKanter) July 2, 2019

He made headlines on Monday once it was revealed that he had agreed to a two-year, $10 million deal with the Boston Celtics. This isn’t the first time that the former center of the Portland Trailblazers expressed interest in making a transition from the basketball court to the squared circle.

Kanter did an interview with Vice back in October about his obsession for professional wrestling. This is where he revealed that he’s talked to some WWE executive about the potential transition.

“I’m actually talking to the people over there now. Vince McMahon, he knows me,” Kanter said. “I had dinner with (Paul Heyman) two, three days ago. I asked him how long he’s gonna do this and he said ‘as long as Brock (Lesnar) goes, I go, and then I’m with you.’ I’m like yes! Seriously. I’m really serious about it.”