PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Reveals How She Gets So Many Title Shots In WWE

Kemo
07-03-2019, 05:36 PM
It’s good to be the Queen of WWE. 8-time WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair, who has been absent from WWE Television for a few weeks, spoke with MySanAntonio.com this week to promote Tuesday’s edition of SmackDown Live.

Charlotte shared her thoughts on Bayley as the SmackDown Women’s Champion and also revealed the secret behind her the unprecedented number championship opportunities she receives.

Flair has been working with Bayley at recent WWE’s live events and insinuated that she’s not satisfied with Bayley carrying around ‘her title’. While some fans have pointed out that favoritism might be at play with Charlotte as it relates to her staying power in the Women’s title pictures, she claims all she has to do is ask management for a title shot and they oblige.

“I wrestled her all weekend in Jackson, Miss., and Monroe, La. She still has my title and that is that, Alexa Bliss is the number one contender, but obviously I got title matches all weekend just because I said I wanted a title match, so it doesn’t change anything for me. When I want one, I go to management and say, ‘I want a title match,’ and then I get a title match.”

Apart from this, Charlotte Flair also discussed a variety of other topics. She talked about how Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff becoming the new Executive Directors will impact the product and what she feels about SmackDown’s move to FOX.