PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Talks His Future With WWE

Kemo
07-07-2019, 04:36 AM
More news from former WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns’ recent interview with TheSportster.com where he spoke about a wide range of topics.

During the interview, Reigns commented on his future with WWE. This is where he noted that he’ll be with the company until he begins to wear down physically as, “that’s when I think we can really start to dabble and go on a fuller schedule as far as films.”

Reigns continued by noting that right now he’s fully engulfed in wrestling and continuing to tell the story his family has told for decades and he wants to put a few more layers on the foundation that they have regarding their history and legacy.

“How I feel physically, where my health is, I want to take advantage of the next couple of years and just really maximize my WWE career and give back to the company, to the guys in that locker room as much as possible.”

Reigns will team up with The Undertaker to take on Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre in a No Holds Barred Match at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view event on Sunday, July 14th, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA at the Wells Fargo Center.

ewNGojn7OyU