PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Says He Is Proud To Be Teaming With “Original Big Dog” The Undertaker

Kemo
07-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Following his victory over Dolph Ziggler on last night’s SmackDown Live, Roman Reigns caught up with Kayla Braxton in a backstage interview.

Despite his busy week, Reigns stresses how proud he is to be teaming with the “original Big Dog” The Undertaker at Extreme Rules.

The ESPN ESPYs Awards, the Hobbs & Shaw premiere, and then, finally, WWE’s Extreme Rules on Sunday are all on his agenda. To him though, that’s just the “life of the Big Dog.”

“The fact that I am teaming up with the original Big Dog, The Dead Man himself, I’m so proud,” he said. “We went to battle in that main event years ago, and I had so much respect, it was hard for me, it was so emotional. I wasn’t even ready for that type of—something that deep at that point…but to be able to come back full circle and team up with him, the legend himself, the locker room leader for decades. It’s really cool, but I got a crazy week [coming up].

“I’m about to head to LA, I got the ESPYs, I got the ‘Hobbs and Shaw” premiere on Saturday, jumping on a red-eye right back to Philly, into Extreme Rules,” he explains. “That’s the life of the Big Dog right there, man. So, I’m just going to take advantage, live in the moment, enjoy this week and kick a lot of ass on Sunday.”

Roman Reigns will team up with The Undertaker in a No Holds Barred tag team match. They face off against Shane McMahon and Drew Galloway this Sunday. Extreme Rules takes place from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

FzX9kRhZOLc