PDA

View Full Version : Tommaso Ciampa Rules Out WWE Main Roster Call-Up When He Returns

Kemo
07-18-2019, 02:13 AM
Tommaso Ciampa recently did an interview with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated where he spoke about a wide range of topics including which brand he’ll be on when he returns to action.

During the interview, he made it known that he is focused on the NXT brand and that he’ll refuse to go to the main roster whether that’s RAW or SmackDown Live when he returns to action.

“I don’t know if people think I’m going to Raw or SmackDown, but here’s a spoiler, I’m not,” said Ciampa. “I’m going to NXT. If someone tells me anything else, I’m answering them with a no. I bleed black and gold. NXT is home. And I have unfinished business there.”

Back in March, Ciampa suffered a neck injury that ultimately led to him getting surgery and relinquishing the title. While he has made progress, there is still no timetable for Ciampa’s return.

Ciampa made it known that he never lost the title while he was the top guy for the NXT brand, which he thinks is the hottest brand in the entire world.

“I am the best sports entertainer in the world. I always hear, ‘Sports entertainer? You’re a sell-out!’ Call me a sell-out if you want. I’m buying in. This is my brand. NXT is mine.”