PDA

View Full Version : More Information On Eric Bischoff’s Start Date As SmackDown Executive Director

Kemo
07-18-2019, 09:25 PM
Eric Bischoff was reportedly meant to start his first day as SmackDown’s Executive Director this past Tuesday. It was later revealed later that he was not present for that show.

On the latest edition of After 83 Weeks with Christy Olsen, the former WCW President discussed the preparation he has undertaken for his new role. It’s worth noting that the episode was recorded on Tuesday night.

“I’m actually watching SmackDown as we speak. I’m boning up; I’m doing my research and getting familiar,” Bischoff said.

“I’m kinda getting oriented [on Wednesday] and starting the process and getting familiar,” he continued, before adding, “I’m kicking it off on Monday and Tuesday next week.”

Before he comes to SmackDown, Bischoff will be taking part in next week’s special Monday Night RAW.

RAW Reunion will be bringing several former WWE Superstars, legends, and Hall of Famers for the episode. Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin will be in attendance.

Bischoff, who fired Austin from WCW in 1995, shared that he’s looking forward to catching up with The Rattlesnake.

Despite the firing in ’95, Bischoff claims that the two have crossed paths and are on good terms. That being said, he admits they haven’t spoken in about 3 or 4 years, and so he highlights looking forward to seeing “Stone Cold” once again.