PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Shuts Down Hulk Hogan Suggesting Legends Should Take Over WWE At Raw Reunion

Kemo
07-22-2019, 11:59 PM
The WWE RAW Women’s Champion, Becky Lynch, isn’t impressed with a tweet recently uploaded by Hulk Hogan.

In the original tweet, Hogan admired the colors of the the sunset. He commented on the blend of yellow, red, and black.

It was then that he apparently had the “crazy thought” that all of the RAW Reunion Superstars in attendance for tonight’s RAW special should get together, say ‘enough is enough,’ and just take over the whole WWE. Their intention? To rule it for life.

Her response was curt and to the point, as she replied: “Yeah, that doesn’t work for me, Brother.”

“The Immortal” Hulk Hogan’s original message read:

“For some reason, I saw this last night I thought of the #RawReunion,brother ,the red/yellow/black color scheme made my mind kick start with a crazy thought,what if the Reunion Superstars got together and said enough is enough and just took over the whole WWE and Ruled4 Life. HH”

With a cavalcade of former legends and Superstars in attendance for tonight’s Reunion special, it’s not out of the question that Hogan and Lynch might cross paths.

Becky Lynch is scheduled to defend her WWE RAW Women’s Championship against Natalya at SummerSlam, which takes place on August 11th from the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.