PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Michaels Names WWE Stars Who He’d Like To Wrestle Today

Kemo
07-23-2019, 12:18 AM
WWE Hall Of Famer Shawn Michaels was recently interviewed by Sports Illustrated to promote Monday’s RAW Reunion episode where he spoke about a wide range of topics.

During the interview, he discussed which WWE stars he’d like to have worked with now if were 20 years younger when he was still active inside of the ring as a pro wrestler and in the prime of his career with WWE. This is where he listed talent from the main roster as well as NXT.

“Riddle, McIntyre, Rollins, Owens, all of those guys. And, of course, the guys I work with: Cole, Gargano, Ciampa, Dream, Strong, O’Reilly, Fish. Any of those matches would be phenomenal.”

Not only is Michaels appearing on RAW but he’ll also appear the following night on SmackDown Live in Miami, Florida at the American Airlines Arena to do commentary.

The legendary pro wrestler also discussed his favorite moment on WWE RAW where he reflected on a segment with Triple H and Chyna from December 1997.

“If I had to pick a favorite Raw moment, and that’s very tough to do, it would be Hunter and I with and Chyna when we were wearing the Christmas thongs.

That sticks out to me because it had absolutely nothing to do with wrestling and it was so unbelievably silly. But it was our job that day, we actually called that ‘work.’ That’s still funny to me. It’s not something many people could say they do at work.”