PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Reveals Several Stars Who Could Be Next Breakout Talent In WWE

Kemo
07-24-2019, 01:03 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan did an interview with ESPN following the WWE RAW Reunion special on Monday night where he spoke about a wide range of topics.

During the interview, he talked about how there are several stars who have the potential to be the next big Superstar in WWE. This was after he was impressed with a lot of the current talent.

Hogan started out by stating that WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon is always looking for that one big attraction. He brought up seeing all of the young stars and how there are so many of them that are fighting to grab that brass ring.

“You’ve got the ‘Scottish Psychopath’ (Drew McIntyre) that’s running around like a crazy man. Of course you’ve got AJ Styles. Then you’ve got Ricochet, who’s making an impression on everyone. I’m still betting on Kevin Owens, he’s my boy. I’m a huge John Cena fan. He’s my favorite wrestler. He’s doing a lot of movies, so I’m disappointed that I can’t throw John Cena back into the picture for the world title.”

Hogan would then bring up the women as he noted that Charlotte Flair is setting this bar so high that Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, or Andre The Giant would have a hard time catching up to her.

“She is blowing the roof off of this place because she’s got it all. It’s just amazing. You’ve got a handful to pick from. I sure wish I was Vince McMahon with all this talent.”