PDA

View Full Version : Alundra Blayze Takes Shots At Lacey Evans Over WWE Legends Diss

Kemo
07-24-2019, 01:20 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Alundra Blayze took to Twitter today and fired shots at Lacey Evans.

Blayze was responding to a tweet Evans made on Monday during the WWE RAW Reunion special. She wrote, "Legends = Yesterday's nasties."

Blayze wrote back, "You'll be lucky to be considered a legend... you failed in the military. you live in a portable trailer, drag your kid and husband around. Ur hubby looked at me... gave me a complement and said 'honey maybe you could be more like Alundra ... your yesterday regurgitated garbage."

Evans has not responded directly, but she did respond to a fan who said they would like to see a staredown between the two. Evans wrote, "She wouldn't be able to handle it. Just like she couldn't handle holding the 24/7 title."

You can see their full tweets below:

You'll be lucky to be considered a legend... ?? you failed in the military. you live in a portable trailer, drag your kid and husband around. Ur hubby looked at me... gave me a complement and said "honey maybe you could be more like Alundra ... your yesterday regurgitated garbage

— Madusa/AlundraBlayze (@Madusa_rocks) July 23, 2019

She wouldn't be able to handle it. Just like she couldn't handle holding the 24/7 title.

— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar (@LaceyEvansWWE) July 23, 2019