PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Rose Already Planning For Life After WWE

Kemo
07-26-2019, 10:05 PM
Mandy Rose may still be learning her craft and climbing the ranks of SmackDown Live alongside Fire & Desire teammate Sonya Deville, but it appears she already has an eye set on her future outside of WWE.

“Being a WWE Superstar, you have– I don’t want to say a short shelf life, but it’s more like sometimes you’ve got to look to the future and you’ve gotta plan ahead,” Rose told TheWrap. “It’s not gonna last forever.”

When asked if she is concerned WWE may focus too heavily on her looks instead of her in-ring ability and Superstar talent, Rose replied “No, I love it. It’s part of my character. It makes me who I am.”

She explained “I always said, even in Developmental, ‘Yeah, I’m the beauty and all that. I’m the hot one, the sexy one — but I also have the brains and the strength to back it up.’ So, that was my biggest thing.”

Rose, who is aware she is building a ‘brand,’ has already launched a fitness app ‘Fit With Mandy’ that is available on iOS devices.
She plans to debut a new launch of beauty products called ‘Amarose’ this Fall and also hosts a YouTube series with Deville entitled Damandyz Donutz.

Her and Deville are not currently scheduled for a matchup at WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view on August 11th.