PDA

View Full Version : Scott Steiner Belittles WWE Hall Of Fame, Says It Only Exists In “Vince’s Mind”

Kemo
07-26-2019, 10:12 PM
Scott Steiner has claimed that he doesn’t care whether he is ever inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame as the concept is a “fantasy.”

Speaking with Noelle Foley, who interviewed Steiner for Ringside Collectibles during San Diego Comic-Con, the two discussed his extensive in-ring career before the idea of a Hall Of Fame induction came up.

When asked about his favorite wrestling moment, Steiner responded that he didn’t really have one moment specifically.

“There’s a bunch of times that were really special, especially when you wrestle in front of 190,000 people in North Korea. I mean, that’s a special moment. But any time you win a World Title, World Tag Team Titles, it’s always something to think back on. So I don’t really have one, but there’s a bunch of special moments.”

The conversation then turned to the Hall Of Fame and, if he were to be inducted, if he like to be inducted with his brother, Rick Steiner.

“Well, I don’t deal in fantasy,” he stated. “I don’t deal in hypotheticals. Like, where’s the Hall of Fame at? It’s f*****g nowhere. It’s in Vince’s mind. So it’s just all b******t. So, f*** that.”

Pressed for an answer over who he would like to induct him if the situation were to ever come about, Scott named his brother, Rick, as the man for the job.

21nC2ikpd_c