PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Rose Addresses Sonya Deville Storyline Rumors

Kemo
07-28-2019, 04:06 AM
Mandy Rose has addressed speculation that WWE is pursuing a romantic angle between herself and her tag team partner, Sonya Deville.

Speaking with Uproxx, Rose stated she didn’t have “many insights to offer on that.”

“I think there’s definitely rumors and stuff like that,” she continued, “but it’s also hard to say because my character is pretty sexual and pretty sassy, the way I am. So anything I do, it doesn’t really matter if it’s to Sonya or to anyone else. It’s just who my character is, so it’s hard to judge. But I guess you’re just going to have to stay tuned, right? You never know.”

When the interviewer pushed back, replying “that’s always the answer,” Rose commented, “Yeah, right?”

“Obviously, if there was ever to be a type of relationship with us, I’m super supportive and WWE is super supportive of inclusion and the LGBTQ community, so I think it would be awesome.”

Mandy discussed the possibility of the two breaking up as a tag team, despite being best friends in real life, and whether it was inevitable that all tag teams in WWE eventually split.

“I feel like it is kind of inevitable,” she admitted. “But of course we don’t ever want to break up. We want to always stay cool, and stay as a team, even on TV. But of course I think the best feuds always come from the best friendships and the best relationships. So it’s kind of inevitable. It’ll probably happen, and I think it’ll be great. I think it will only boost our career, and a great feud can also lead to a great getting back together as well.”

Despite her current push, Mandy Rose has already put plans in place for the day she is no longer with WWE.