PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Did Something Special For Family At WWE House Show

Kemo
07-29-2019, 10:03 PM
One WWE fan shared a cool story about their experience with former WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins on social media.

WWE held a live event on Saturday night in Oklahoma City, OK at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. A fan noted in a post on Instagram that he sent Rollins a message and told him that if the WWE star needed a place to train while in town that he could make it happen.

Rollins took the fan up on his offer and trained at a local gym alongside fellow WWE star Cesaro and WWE RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch.

As a thank you to the fan, Rollins managed to get the fan and his family ringside tickets to the show. Rollins defeated Baron Corbin in a street fight that served as the main event of the show.

While Rollins has caught some backlash over his recent comments ranging from thinking WWE has the best wrestling on the planet to firing back at critical fans, this was a cool experience that he did for this family.

You can read the full post from the fan about the story here:

"When it comes to CrossFit, the community aspect of it is EVERYTHING. I decided to shoot @wwerollins a message and told him if he needed a place to train while in town for their event, I’d make it happen. Well, soon after I messaged him, he replied back and said if he needed somewhere, he’d let me know. One day later, he let me know when he’d be in town and yesterday we got the opportunity to meet not only him, but @beckylynchwwe and @wwecesaro cesaro. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Though all 3 of them were probably tired from being on the road constantly, they were all extremely nice and took the time to talk about pretty much anything. After we trained, we shook hands and I told him me and little Johnnie would be there to watch that night. What he did next was unbelievable! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ When it comes to going to events, it’s hard to get the whole family to go together. With us needed a wheelchair seat, we can normally only get 2 seats together and 2 seats somewhere close. Seth not only made it possible for the whole family to go, but he made it possible for us to sit ringside! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Besides getting to meet, and watch these badasses up close, the best part was watching Pax looking around at all the lights and smiling ear to ear. What a great day! Thank you again Colby and thank you to @homebase_dm and @crossfit_homebase_central for making it happen. #paxtonsarmy #iam1stphorm #wwe #wwedivas"