PDA

View Full Version : Mike & Maria Kanellis Comment On 24/7 Title Wins

Kemo
07-30-2019, 05:21 PM
Last night had its highs and lows for Mike Kanellis. He won his first-ever championship in WWE when he pinned R-Truth to win the 24/7 title but then ultimately lost the belt to his pregnant wife, Maria Kanellis.

Mike sent out the following on Twitter after RAW ended.

Well it was fun while it lasted #RAW #WWE @WWE

— Mike Kanellis (@RealMikeBennett) July 30, 2019

This car ride to the hotel is so awkward #WWE @WWE

— Mike Kanellis (@RealMikeBennett) July 30, 2019

Mike Kanellis won the 24/7 title by being the first to pile on Truth following Truth’s victory over Maverick on RAW. Then in the back, Maria insisted Mike get on his back and allow her to pin him.

ksG3sF_n5Z4

Maria Kanellis became the first pregnant champion in WWE history last night (that we are aware of). She posted the following to social media after RAW ended:

FIRST. EVER. PREGNANT. CHAMPION!!!! #momlife #13weekspregnant

— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) July 30, 2019

Mike Kanellis vs Drake Maverick Tonight

UPDATE: I told my wife that a pregnant woman is now the 24/7 Champion.

She said: “Oh she’s pregnant? Some women have all the luck” ?

STILL have yet to consummated my marriage.#WWE @WWE #RAW #Maverick247

— My Shoot Name Brand (@WWEMaverick) July 30, 2019

Two men whose marriages have hit rough patches will meet tonight with a shot at the WWE Cruiserweight championship hanging in the balance. Maverick and Kanellis have been involved in a rivalry on 205 Live as of late which will culminate tonight in a non-sanction match.

I’ve never looked forward to a match more. I made the jump to @WWE205Live so I could finally get my feet underneath me, after 2 disappointing years at @WWE. @WWEMaverick did everything he could to cut my legs out. All while crapping on the 205 Brand. I’m doing this for my family

— Mike Kanellis (@RealMikeBennett) July 24, 2019