PDA

View Full Version : Chavo Guerrero Calls Randy Orton “One Of The Best Wrestlers Of All Time”

Kemo
07-30-2019, 05:24 PM
A 9-time WWE Champion, and 4-time World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton currently places 4th in WWE’s list of most championship victories. He has left an indelible mark on WWE during his time with the promotion.

One person who considers Orton to be one of the best of all time is another multi-generational wrestler: Chavo Guerrero.

Speaking with the WINCLY podcast, the former WWE Superstar discussed working on Netflix’s show, GLOW, before turning the conversation to Orton’s in-ring skills—skills Chavo believes makes Randy “one of the best” that has ever performed.

“He’s so good; his timing is impeccable. His presence in the ring is so good. He’s got you from his entrance to his exit, and he commands the audience,” Guerrero observed. “I remember the first time I saw him do that Viper thing…I thought to myself, ‘Man, why didn’t I think of that? That’s so cool!’

He continued, “You can really feel it; he just connects with the fans so well. He’s special for sure.”

Dissecting Orton’s talent, Chavo commented that although he may only have a limited arsenal of moves, it’s the way he executes them so flawlessly that elevates “The Viper.”

“Randy does what he does; he does maybe 10 moves. But he does them really good and at the perfect time and with great presence…That makes him one of the best wrestlers, arguably, of all time.”

Randy Orton recently rekindled a long-running feud with rival, and current WWE Champion, Kofi Kingston. The two are scheduled to compete for the WWE Championship on August 11th at SummerSlam.