PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Reveals He Almost Died During Stem Cell Treatment Procedure

Kemo
08-01-2019, 01:59 AM
Hulk Hogan was a guest recently on Steve Austin’s podcast and revealed he almost died after traveling to Mexico for stem cell treatment.

Hogan was talking about avoiding pain pills by using CBD, supplements and stem cell procedures when Austin asked him where he goes for stem cell treatment.

“I was going down to Guadalajara but I had a Joan Rivers moment down there where they almost lost me on the table,” Hogan said. “Right now I’m going to Tampa Rejuvination Center here in Tampa but when I first started going down to Mexico, they took the bone marrow out of my hips, spun the blood and hit me with the stem cells the first time and I was fine.”

Future treatments were not as successful, however.

“Then they took my stem cells to LA and they colonized them, they grew the stem cells and when I went back to Guadalajara there was a 24 hour window when the doctor left LA, I had to meet him there and have them injected within 24 hours.”

This injection, however, led to a medical emergency.

“As soon as they put the needle in my arm, my eyes rolled back, it felt like I had 25 elephants sitting on me,” Hogan continued. “Thank god my wife was there because nobody spoke English but she read my eyes.”

“We found out later that they had soaked the stem cells in DSMO so they wouldn’t crystallize when they froze them and I’m allergic to DSMO.”

Hogan would continue to say if his wife hadn’t been there, he could have been in real trouble. He said the stem cells help his back quite a bit but the effects are not long-lasting.