PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff Update, Kanyon Again

Dangerous Incorporated
10-16-2006, 12:44 AM
Eric Bischoff Update, Kanyon Again

Eric Bischoff has posted a new blog entry on his new official website EricBischoff.com. He did this blog to clarify a few things he's seen online regarding his past decisions and his new book. One person who got an advanced copy of his new book said that a photo of Sherri Martel identified her as Missy Hyatt. Bischoff posted, "While I’m in my myth busting frame of mind, I want to address a critique of my book that I found on another site. While the writer was generally complimentary, he did point out that there were some typos. The most serious one is a photo that identifies Sherri Martel as Missy Hyatt. Although I did not edit this book (Simon and Shuster did) I want to apologize to Sherri. I can’t think of a bigger insult to Sherri than for someone to confuse her with Missy Hyatt." Also, you can submit a question or comment for Eric which might be posted on the site. Some people are saying that he has actually e-mailed them back with responses to their questions.

This past Wednesday, former WWE & WCW wrestler Chris Kanyon spoke out in front of 200 Northern Kentucky University students as part of "National Coming Out Day."

Source: ******************