PDA

View Full Version : Big Cass Admits Going Off Script During SmackDown Segment Was A Mistake

Kemo
08-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Former WWE Star Big Cass recently had an interview with Pro Wrestling Sheet. During the interview, he opened up about his run in the company and admitted to his mistakes which ultimately led to his departure from the promotion.

Cass was released from WWE back in June 2018 due to behavioral issues and incidents such as the one where he was intoxicated publicly during a WWE tour.

Discussing the manner of his departure from the promotion, the former WWE star said that he is happy for the experience but he is also disappointed in himself:

“I’m happy I had that experience, but I’m also disappointed in myself,” CaZXL admitted. “I’m disappointed that I let the company down – Vince down, Hunter down, I let Bryan down because Bryan was really excited to work with me and I let him down. These are things I have to deal with now – learning experiences.”

Before being released, Cass was involved in a rivalry with Daniel Bryan. One incident which many believe ended up being the final nail for the ROH Star was when he went off-script during a segment involving a little person dressed as Bryan.

e_imGDjCIuQ

Cass was only supposed to deliver a boot to the Daniel Bryan lookalike but he continued striking him even after that and the former NXT Star admits that it was a dumb decision on his part:

“It was a dumb decision on my part, so stupid. It was probably the worst decision I ever made. And it’s so crazy what I was going through at the time, because if you would’ve told anybody two years prior — even a year prior — that I was gonna do that, they would’ve said, ‘You’re f–king crazy; he’s a model employee.”

Since being released from the company, Big Cass has returned to the independent circuit as CaZXL. He is trying to clear his name and the former champion is hopeful about a WWE return in future.

You can check out his full interview in the video below:

gj90fMn2eYM