PDA

View Full Version : WWE Confirms Chris Sabin Is Coaching At The WWE Performance Center

Kemo
08-01-2019, 06:00 PM
WWE has confirmed that former Impact and Ring of Honor wrestler Chris Sabin is currently guest coaching at their Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.

We recently reported on Sabin teasing he was at the WWE PC after he uploaded a series of tweets to his social media. One post included a heavily cropped image of the Performance Center logo.

Now, the WWE PC Twitter account has uploaded a video with Sabin. The clip introduces who he is to the WWE Universe for those who might be unfamiliar.

“My name is Joshua Edward Harter, also known as Chris Sabin. I’ve been a professional wrestler for 19 years,” he said.

He touched on his history as a wrestling fan, remembering the specific event that helped him find his passion for pro wrestling: Royal Rumble ’93.

“I’ve been a big fan of wrestling for most of my life. The first VHS tape that I ever owned was the 1993 Royal Rumble. It was the first pay-per-view my parents ever let me order, and I recorded it, and I watched it over and over and over. Wrestling, more specifically WWE, just kind of took over my life from there.”

“You know, I love wrestling, ‘I’m very passionate about it, and I hope I can bring some of that passion here to the Performance Center and help some people out and just be a positive force here.”

Since the announcement was made, several wrestlers from across the business commented on Sabin helping at the PC:

Pure genius. Chris Sabin is my favorite wrestler or one of, at least. Has been for years. Has one of the best hearts.

— @Lx$ (@fakekinkade) July 30, 2019

Hope this guy lands a full time job, one of the nicest dudes I’ve ever had the pleasure of booking.

— John Thorne (@JohnThorneAIW) July 31, 2019

This is so cool.

— CORINO (@StevenCorino) July 31, 2019