PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Admits He Misses Wrestling, Explains Why He Retired (Video)

Kemo
08-02-2019, 07:37 PM
Dwayne “The Rock” appeared on a recent episode of “Live with Kelly and Ryan.”

He did so to promote the Hobbs & Shaw movie that opens today where he spoke about a wide range of topics with hosts Ryan Seacrest and Maria Menounos.

During this interview, the former WWE Champion was asked if he misses pro wrestling, which he responded with “I miss wrestling, I love wrestling.”

Menounos asked Rock if he wishes he could do acting and WWE. This is when Rock responded with “I mean, no. I quietly retired from wrestling because I was lucky enough to have just a really wonderful career and accomplish what I wanted to accomplish.”

The Rock continued by noting that there’s nothing like a live crowd and performing in front of them.

He brought up his family being in the pro wrestling business and how he started his time in WWE in 1996 at the Survivor Series PPV event. The Rock added that he credits his time and journey in pro wrestling to get him at the point that he’s at right now with acting.

The Rock is regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time. He picked up his popularity in the mainstream while working in the WWE from 1996 to 2004.

The Rock returned to WWE part-time from 2011–13 and continues to make sporadic appearances for the company.

ivBrMj4qLI4