View Full Version : Trevor Murdoch Reveals WWE Paid For Harley Race’s Last Flight Home

Kemo
08-05-2019, 09:47 PM
Trevor Murdoch was trained by Harley Race and now spends his time as a trainer for the Harley Race Wrestling Academy in Eldon, Missouri. He revealed on his Facebook page recently that WWE paid for Race’s last flight back to Missouri when insurance wouldn’t.

“I just wanted to put this out there. Harley needed to be transferred from Atlanta to St.Louis. He needed to take a Med flight because he was in rough shape. Medicare wouldn’t help him. A call was made to WWE and 10 mins later it was paid in full. Vince McMahon never blinked an eye. He wanted to make sure Harley was taken care of,” Murdoch’s statement reads.

“Thank you Vince, you gave me 2 more days with Harley.
#ThankYouWWE
#EveryoneShouldKnow“

YouTube channel Boston Wrestling MWF recently published a video of Harley Race talking about how he wants to be remembered.

CDJ2Ixj_TFU

“I think by my peers I’m going to be remembered as a guy who says it as it is,” Race says in the video. “And by the fans, I want to be remembered as a fan of all of you. Because if it was not for you around the world, none of this would be happening for me, for him, for him, or anyone else involved in it. This whole business revolves around you people.”