PDA

View Full Version : WWE Hall Of Famers To Be Backstage At RAW & SmackDown This Week

Kemo
08-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Two WWE Hall of Famers are slated to be backstage at this week’s television events – Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live.

First up is former WWE Champion Kurt Angle, who mentioned in a post on his official Facebook page that he’d be backstage at RAW in Pittsburgh, PA at the PPG Paints Arena.

This show is set to be held in his hometown. As of this writing, there’s no word yet on if he’ll be appearing on the show. It should be noted that he has been working as a producer for WWE since retiring earlier this year.

Angle made the announcement when he wrote, “PITTSBURGH!!!! Are you ready for Raw tomorrow?? Because its my home town, If I personally see you wearing my shirt outside i will autograph it, So have that sharpie in hand. #itstrue #BlackandYellow.”

PWinsider.com reported that former WWE Women’s Champion Trish Stratus is set to appear on Tuesday’s episode of SmackDown Live in Detroit, Michigan at the Little Caesars Arena.

She’ll be on the show to further promote her match against former WWE RAW and SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair at the upcoming SummerSlam pay-per-view event.

This marks the second straight week that the pro wrestling legend will appear on SmackDown. Last week, she appeared on a special edition of Jerry Lawler’s interview segment, “the King’s Court” to set up the match.