PDA

View Full Version : Booker T Fires Back At Matt Riddle’s Latest Comments

Kemo
08-06-2019, 11:09 PM
The Matt Riddle vs “WCW Guys” rivalry has contined online in recent days. Booker T recently released his response to Riddle’s latest comments on his Reality of Wrestling program:

H99iB1ed7Ok

“I don’t know how should I take it,” Booker said when asked about Riddle’s comments. “I know if I was a young guy in the business and someone like Chris Jericho gave me a little bit of advice – be that as it may where the guy is working right now – but if Chris Jericho was to give me some words of advice, he might be one of the guys to listen to just because of the career that he’s had.”

What’s wrong with these WCW guys? First Goldberg then Booker T and now a really boring wrestler who hates barefoot Bros (Lance Storm) and last but not least Y2J. It’s almost like you all wanna get beat up before you retire
“Listen and learn Bros”

— matthew riddle (@SuperKingofBros) August 5, 2019

Minor League Wannabe Bros are funny…. #SuperKingOfShmoes @ Riddle, North Carolina

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) August 5, 2019

“When the Rock said ‘Know your role and shut your mouth’ you know that’s true: know your role and shut your mouth,” Booker continued. “When guys back in the day didn’t know their role they didn’t last very long in the business.”

Booker also talked about Riddle mentioning he could beat up Chris Jericho in his Instagram post.

“In the Octagon calling guys out to a fight may be wise but out in real-life calling a man out to a fight it’s just not wise because fighting these days is not something men do outside the octagon. People get hurt really bad.”