PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Talks Being Replaced By Goldberg In SummerSlam Match

Kemo
08-08-2019, 10:28 PM
The Miz is making the media rounds and did so when he appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Wednesday night to promote Miz and Mrs. and SummerSlam.

During the interview, his scheduled but nixed match at the next pay-per-view event under the WWE banner was brought up. While WWE had originally announced Miz would be facing Dolph Ziggler at SummerSlam, plans were altered.

This came after Dave Meltzer reported the match was a “red herring” and changes were made. Now, it will be Goldberg vs. Ziggler.

Miz brought up the contract signing on Monday’s episode of RAW and how he tricked Ziggler, who had been talking a lot of smack to Goldberg.

“I thought I’d give the kid a chance. I figured I’ll have so many opportunities at SummerSlam and Goldberg, this might be his last.”

Miz noted that he’ll be at SummerSlam where he promised that he will make an impact. He doesn’t care if its a match, promo or just a small thing. He added, “I guarantee I will be the talk of SummerSlam.”

As of this writing, Miz does not have a match at SummerSlam. It’s possible that Miz is featured somehow in this contest due to the storyline ongoing.

Make sure to join us here this Sunday night for WWE SummerSlam Live Results and our post-show SummerSlam Takeaways feature.

HYWshQHQ60M