PDA

View Full Version : Trish Stratus Says Wrestling Charlotte Flair At SummerSlam Will Be Her Final Match

Kemo
08-08-2019, 10:35 PM
It turns out that WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus will be calling it a career in the pro wrestling business for a second time. This go around, it’s likely to be for good.

Stratus is slated to take on former WWE RAW and SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair in a singles match at the SummerSlam pay-per-view event. She has been doing media for WWE to promote this show.

Stratus took to her official Twitter account where she noted that she will not wrestle again after SummerSlam and it will be the final time that fans can see her in the ring.

Thus, for fans of one of the greatest female wrestlers to ever compete inside of the squared circle, make sure to tune into SummerSlam to witness her final match. She wrote the following:

“That’s a wrap on media day #1! First flight out of Detroit then hopped right into media talking about taking on @MsCharlotteWWE in my FINAL match this Sunday … now on my way home to my littles!!! #SummerSlam @ETCanada @globalnewsto @CherylHickeyETC.”

The last match that WWE Hall of Famer wrestled under the WWE banner was at the Evolution pay-per-view. This is where she worked a tag team match.

Prior to that was back in January 2018 at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event where she competed as a participant in the Women’s Royal Rumble match.

RSKKVg6BKIo