PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Challenges Braun Strowman For US Title Match On Next Week’s Raw

Kemo
08-13-2019, 04:12 PM
While it initially looked like AJ Styles might be getting involved in a rivalry with Seth Rollins in near future, some latest developments are pointing towards a different feud for the current United States Champion.

The opening segment of this week’s episode of Raw saw AJ Styles challenging Seth Rollins for a non title match and this bout took place during the main event of the show.

The match, however, ended in a disqualification after Gallows and Anderson interfered in the bout. They went on to unleash an attack on the Universal Champion which resulted in Ricochet and Braun Strowman making the save.

AJ was interviewed backstage after the show went off air and Styles, who was angry with Strowman’s actions, issued a challenge to the Monster Among Men for a United States Championship match on Raw next week:

“Braun Strowman wants to get in The OC’s business, huh? He wanted to get my attention, well let me get your attention. I’m going to put my United States Championship on the line next week, against you Braun Strowman. Do I have your attention now? Next week, RAW. You’re mine.”