PDA

View Full Version : Paige Undergoes Another Neck Surgery

Kemo
08-15-2019, 08:44 PM
WWE Superstar Paige underwent successful neck surgery for a hernia on Wednesday, August 14th. The procedure was related to the injury which forced her to retire from active competition last April.

The surgery was performed by Dr. Juan Uribe at the Barrow Neurological Institute in Phoenix, Arizona. Paige responded to a Tweet by the hospital and thanked Dr. Uribe and his team for their care.

Dr. Juan Uribe has previously operated on a number of WWE Stars and he is the same doctor who worked on the injuries suffered by Nikki Bella and Tyson Kid.

Thank you for everything!! We got treated like royalty!! My fave dr and team ever!

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) August 14, 2019

In a separate tweet, Paige also thanked everyone for their kind words and messages. She also revealed that Nikki Bella (and her mother Kathy Colace) visited her in the hospital.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and msgs! Seriously means so much. Couldn’t thank my Dr and his team enough they treated all of us wonderfully. And big thank you to @BellaTwins @KathyColace and @itszacphoenix for stopping by & of course my babe @RonnieRadke

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) August 15, 2019

Paige first announced the news of her surgery 6 days ago. She posted a photo from her Instagram account where she revealed that she has a neck of a 60-year-old.

While the first fusion in her neck healed perfectly, Paige developed another hernia above it after suffering the injury that ended her career at the live event in Uniondale in December 2017.

The former Women’s Champion had also recently reminded people why she can’t wrestle again, revealing that she has spinal stenosis and 3 screws in her neck