PDA

View Full Version : Big Cass Reveals What Vince McMahon Told Him Before His WWE Release

Kemo
08-15-2019, 08:47 PM
Former WWE Star Big Cass and Enzo Amore now known as CaZXL and nZo recently had an interview with FoxNews.com where they talked about their life after WWE in detail.

Enzo first talked about his music career and claimed that you should have a backup plan for when your body gives out and for him, wrestling was the Plan B while music was Plan A.

The interview then turned towards Big Cass who talked about his release from the company and his life afterward, including his final feud with Daniel Bryan before the firing.

Cass claimed that the firing didn’t come as a shock to him because he was out of control for a few months. He also revealed details of his meeting with the Boss Vince McMahon right before his departure from the company:

“We chatted for about an hour. It was a really good talk. And that was the end of my tenure with WWE, Before I left the room Vince looked me in the eye and he said, ‘You walk out of this building with your head held high. You did nothing wrong.’

So it’s exactly what I did. It was unfortunate but I was just not in a good place and I had changed as a human being.”

Big Cass also went on to explain the health issues he had developed after his release from the company and claimed that at one point he was drinking alcohol to a level which was enough to kill him.

Enzo Amore was fired from WWE back in January 2018 while Big Cass stayed with the company a bit longer and he was released a few months later in June.