PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman: Being Left Off SummerSlam Was A “Tough Pill To Swallow”

Kemo
08-17-2019, 05:54 AM
This year’s SummerSlam PPV was a jam-packed show featuring stars such as Goldberg and Brock Lesnar but one name which was notably missing from the show was the Monster Among Men, Braun Strowman.

Strowman, who at a time was the most over babyface in the company, was not involved in any meaningful storyline heading into the PPV and he was left out of the card for the show.

The former Wyatt Family Member talked about this during a recent interview with Sportskeeda and he admitted that not being a part of the event was a tough pill to swallow:

“Yeah, [being left off] was a pretty tough pill for me to swallow,” Braun admitted. “But, at the same time, with me not being in a storyline, they didn’t just want to shoehorn me in [or] just to have me on there for no reason. They’re doing a good job of making sure that any time Braun’s on TV, it’s something impactful.”

While SummerSlam might not have been Strowman’s PPV, it appears that he will be getting the spotlight in the coming weeks and play a big part in the upcoming Clash Of Champions PPV.

Braun is currently scheduled to challenge AJ Styles for the United States Championship next week on Raw and latest report suggests that he is penciled to challenge Seth Rollins for his Universal Championship at the upcoming PPV.