PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Wants To Finish His Career As Broken Matt

Kemo
08-19-2019, 04:11 PM
Matt Hardy has opened up about wanting to end his career in as a creative and productive way as possible. This extends to once again inhabiting the Broken Matt persona.

His confession stemmed from a recent poll he uploaded via Twitter, asking fans if they enjoyed The Ultimate Deletion. He explained that he has some “hard decisions” to make in the next few months and that fan opinions matter to him, hence the public voting.

With a total of 7,016 votes, 95% of people voted “YES, it was WONDERFUL!”

I wish to spend my last few years in the wrestling industry being as creative & productive as possible. I have some hard decisions in the coming months & the wrestling fan’s opinions matter to me. What did you think of The Ultimate Deletion? HERE IT IS-

— The VESSEL of Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) August 16, 2019

After a fan asked him to go back to being Broken Matt, Hardy replied: “That is my desire.”

When another fan asked if Hardy could actually use the gimmick in WWE now that he owns the rights, Matt Hardy responded he “absolutely can” and that doing so is how he wants to finish his career.

Hardy explained, “I’m very appreciative of the @WWE & will forever be grateful to them for giving me my first break. I would love to be #BROKEN Matt there & actually stay true to the origins of the persona & fantastical stories.”

He also added that he would love to have Brother Nero by his side if given a chance to bring his Broken persona to WWE in the way he envisions.

I absolutely can, it’s how I desire to finish my career. I’m very appreciative of the @WWE & will forever be grateful to them for giving me my first break. I would love to be #BROKEN Matt there & actually stay true to the origins of the persona & fantastical stories.
— The VESSEL of Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) August 17, 2019

Of course I would like to have #BrotherNero!

— The VESSEL of Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) August 17, 2019