PDA

View Full Version : Cesaro Admits Splitting From Sheamus “Left Me In An Empty Void”

Kemo
08-20-2019, 04:53 PM
Cesaro spoke with Sports Illustrated to promote the return of WWE’s King of the Ring tournament that starts on this week’s episodes of Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live.

During the interview, he discussed being put in a singles role after his run as a tag team with Sheamus came to a close. This is where he noted that splitting up left him in an empty void.

“The split from Sheamus left me in an empty void. Becoming King of the Ring will help me keep climbing, and that’s what I want to do.”

Cesaro brought up how he can only control what he can and anytime that he steps foot inside of the ring then he tries to put on a spectacle.

It’s been 7 years since Cesaro had a singles title run. He’ll take on Samoa Joe on Monday’s RAW in the opening round of the tournament. The winner of this contest will face the winner of Ricochet vs. Drew McIntyre in the next round.

There’s still no word yet on whether or not Sheamus will be returning as a full-time superstar.

He’s been out of action since April due to him suffering a concussion in a six-man tag team match with New Day.