PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Names Which UFC Star Could Bring Brock Lesnar Out Of Retirement

Kemo
08-20-2019, 04:54 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle made an appearance on ESPN reporter Ariel Helwani’s MMA show to talk about a wide range of topics.

During the interview, he was asked about former UFC Heavyweight and WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. The retirement of “The Beast” was brought up and how his UFC return against former champion Daniel Cormier was nixed after the news was made.

According to Angle, he wants Lesnar to return to the Octagon to fight again. He also noted that Lesnar has always wanted to fight UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones.

Thus, if he did comeback then that’s the fight he thinks would happen.

“I hope he does return, I know he said he has retired. I think the one fight he wants, not sure if it’s ever going to happen, he wants to fight against Jones. They are very different, their sizes are extremely different. Brock is a freak.

He might not win all his fight, he might not be the most polished fighter, but he is an incredible athlete, he could do anything he wants.”

Jones defeated Cormier by KO that was later turned into a no-contest at UFC 214 to win the title. After the fight, Jones proceeded to call out Lesnar for a fight.

During the press conference before UFC 214, Jones brought up a potential fight against Lesnar in the future.

This is where he noted that he thinks the fight would be a big draw and a money-making fight.