PDA

View Full Version : R-Truth Wants To Be Remembered As “The Greatest All-Around Entertainer In The World”

Kemo
08-20-2019, 05:04 PM
R-Truth has helped elevate the 24/7 Championship with his constant commitment and willingness to entertain the fans, no matter what is asked of him.

Speaking with City Pages, R-Truth looked back on conversing with Little Jimmy and his love of entertaining the WWE Universe. He also shared what he wants to be remembered for.

When it came to the invisible Little Jimmy, Truth believed that the fans were able to accept Jimmy because of R-Truth’s character. He stated that thanks to the fans acceptance of him, R-Truth can “get away with pretty much anything.”

For him, however, it always comes down to entertaining the WWE Universe and helping them have a good time.

“I just liked entertaining people, man. I like the feeling it gives me,” Truth said. “I was performing when I was in middle school, being the class clown. I like laughter. I like humor. I like positive, good things, and entertainment is just positive.”

This drive to entertain ties in with how he’d like to be remembered by the fans when he decides to retire. For him, he’d like to be remembered as the “greatest all-around entertainer in the world” adding that, for now, he can “[…] still go in the ring. I can go on the mic. And I can entertain. I am the best. Just to sum it up, period.”

Just last night, R-Truth attempted to regain his “baby,” the 24/7 Championship from current champion, Elias:

xTJ3GmImajs