PDA

View Full Version : Dead Man Tries To Prove He's Still Alive

Dangerous Incorporated
10-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Dead Man Tries To Prove He's Still Alive

A Malaysian has appealed for help after authorities ruled him dead more than four years ago, saying he has not been able to have a normal life and is unable to work because of the mistake.

According to official records, the man died from head injuries in the eastern state of Sarawak on January 18, 2002. Not only that, the same records say his body was buried. But Minggu Mang, 40, said he is alive and had been fighting for years to prove to authorities he was not dead.

"Please help me to convince the authorities concerned that I am not dead. I am very much alive", he told a newspaper. "The going has been very tough, very stressful since I was officially certified dead by the Nyalau Hospital in Bintulu four years ago".

Mang said he had found out about the mistake when he went to renew his driver's license on December 19, 2003. It was then he was told all his records with the transport department had been erased as he had been declared dead.

Since then he has been struggling to prove he is alive, and cannot work since he no longer officially exists.

"Now I am the living dead as I cannot work", he said, adding he had complained to police over the matter.

"There seems to be no clear indication when the investigations will end. I know the police are doing their best but I have a life to live", he said.

Minggu thinks it's a conspiracy and called for authorities to investigate the people who reported his death and find who was actually buried.

~Burning Hitman~
10-17-2006, 04:28 AM
If I had a death record and i was alive do you guys know what i would do

XXKSXX
10-17-2006, 07:40 AM
I think that is a very sad storry not like sad as in down but just sad. lol