PDA

View Full Version : Bully Ray Says NXT’s Move To TV Is Not Personal For Vince McMahon

Kemo
08-23-2019, 03:21 AM
NXT’s move to USA Network has been a hot topic of discussion among wrestling fans in recent weeks and people have been discussing WWE’s intentions behind them.

During a recent episode of Busted Open Radio, WWE Hall Of Famer Bully Ray also discussed the matter and opposed to the popular opinion, he claimed that the move is not personal for Vince McMahon.

Ray said that you cannot allow a wrestling universe whether it’s your own wrestling universe or other people in the wrestling universe to just watch a brand new product unopposed:

“This has nothing to do with a personal vendetta; this has to do with business. You cannot just allow a wrestling universe, to just watch a brand new product unopposed, it’s ignorant, it’s foolish, it’s dumb business.

Everything that the WWE is doing right now to counter AEW is not personal at all. trust me when I tell you this, I know this from firsthand knowledge, Vince doesn’t look at things personally.”

The former WWE Star went on to say that Vince knows that he cannot let AEW run unopposed doesn’t matter if their show is doing one million views or ten million views.

NXT will be moving to TV starting from September 18th while AEW’s weekly TV show is set to debut on TNT on October 2nd, the same week when SmackDown Live moves to Fox.