PDA

View Full Version : Apollo Crews Talks About Trusting “The Process,” King Of The Ring Tournament

Kemo
08-26-2019, 07:51 PM
Apollo Crews trusts the process.

In an interview with The Wrap, Crews spoke about being patient and understanding in how the process works as he continues to try and break through on WWE’s main roster since leaving NXT in 2016.

“I wanted to come in here and shock the world, I guess you could say,” he admitted. “I felt like I would have done much more at this moment in my career. I’m still young — I’m about to be 32 in a couple of days — and there’s still a lot of time. I’m still very patient and understanding in how the process works. I trust the process.”

Crews was one of the Superstars announced for the current King of the Ring tournament. When asked about what it was like to be taking part in the competition, he responded:

“First of all, the talent that we have, in my opinion, I think it’s the greatest roster of all time as far as talent goes. There’s so much potential for these amazing matches with the talent that is matched up in the tournament, and I’m excited to be a part of it. Growing up watching ‘King of the Ring,’ I never thought I was gonna actually be in ‘King of the Ring.’”

Crews competed in the first round of the King of the Ring tournament last week on SmackDown Live. He lost to Andrade.