PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Says He Will End His Career In WWE

Kemo
08-27-2019, 07:14 PM
While others might be looking to make the most out of the recently increased competition in the wrestling world, the current US Champion AJ Styles is one star who is looking to ride off into the sunset after his current WWE tenure ends.

Styles has expressed his desire to retire from active competition after his current run with WWE and during a recent interview, the former WWE Champion reiterate his comments.

AJ, along with his partners Gallows and Anderson was a guest on Lilian Garcia’s Chasing Glory podcast and discussing his career, the Phenomenal one reassured that his current WWE contract is his last:

“I had no doubt that you know this is what I was going to do for my career. It really was. And you couldn’t have told me any different. And I can tell you that the contract that I signed, here in the WWE, is my last. This is it for me. This is where I’m going to end my career no matter what happens. I got to, you know? I want to be there for my kids.”

ZIkmwSezwUI

While many thought that the day might never come, AJ Styles finally signed with WWE in 2016 after making his name all over the world and competing in all other major companies.

He had signed a 3 years contract at the time. The former WWE Champion confirmed signing an extension on that earlier this year, though the length of his current WWE deal is unknown.