PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax Teases Comeback Speculation In Total Divas

Kemo
08-27-2019, 07:30 PM
Former RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax has teased her future status and potential comeback to WWE in a recent tweet.

“Your resident b**** is back! Tune in to watch me be the big s*** stirrer that I am, having great times with my sisters @BellaTwins @RealPaigeWWE & find out if I’m actually going to make a comeback after having major surgery #TotalDivas #Ad”

Her message comes off the recent news regarding Season 9 of Total Divas. The promotional material features her positioned above Ronda Rousey and flanked in between the Bella Twins.

Nia Jax is still recovering from surgery undertaken in April to repair a torn ACL.

She will be returning to Total Divas alongside WWE Superstars Carmella, Natalya, and Naomi. Her tweet indicated Paige will also feature on the show, though she is not in the image. Both “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey and Sonya Deville will be making their Total Divas debut this season.

Total Divas returns for its ninth season on Wednesday, October 2nd on E! Network. It is produced by WWE and Bunim/Murray Productions. Gil Goldschein, Russell Jay Staglik and Farnaz Farjam Chazan are Executive Producers for Bunim/Murray Productions. Kevin Dunn and Chris Kaiser serve as Executive Producers for WWE.