PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Comments On Never Winning A World Title In WWE

Kemo
08-29-2019, 04:33 PM
WWE Superstar Matt Hardy recently held a Q&A session from his Official Twitter where he answered questions related to more House Hardy Specials, re-signing with WWE and more.

The current hottest topic in wrestling is NXT’s impending move to USA Network on September 18th. Many are dubbing it as the start of the Wednesday night wars because AEW’s TV show will also start airing on the same day and time slot from October 2nd.

During the session, Hardy was asked about this rivalry between the two wrestling companies and the former Hardcore Champion said that it’s good for the industry, the performers and the fans as well:

I think it’s good for the industry, the performers & the fans. Competition forces everyone to be more creative & work harder.

— The VESSEL of Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) August 29, 2019

While Hardy has won over a dozen championships in WWE so far, winning a World title in the company is an achievement which has eluded the broken one throughout his career.

Though when a fan asked Matt if he feels the need of a world title reign in his career, the former Champion claimed that he just wants real opportunities to contribute and not the world title:

I don’t have to have/need a WWE World Title reign to feel complete. I just want real opportunities to contribute & entertain for the remainder of time I have left. I honestly feel I have a lot left to give & offer a promotion on the global stage as an in ring talent.

— The VESSEL of Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) August 29, 2019

Apart from this Matt Hardy also talked about teaming with his brother and revealed that they had offers from every major company before their return to WWE during WrestleMania 33 in 2017.