PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens Has No Interest In The 24/7 Championship

Kemo
08-29-2019, 04:41 PM
SmackDown Superstar Kevin Owens has revealed he has zero interest in getting involved in the 24/7 Championship scene.

Owens, who is involved in a feud with Shane McMahon, explained his lack of interest in the title after responding to a fan question via Twitter.

When asked why he wouldn’t want to be the 24/7 Champion, the former Universal Champion explained that his familial commitments and responsibilities are reason enough to not want to be on constant alert.

“I have a family. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats. I have responsibilities. I can’t worry about being rolled up by some dude while I’m dropping my kids off at school or enjoying a lovely night out with my wife. Congrats @WWEMaverick, though. Have fun with all of that.”

Drake Maverick recently reclaimed the 24/7 Championship during this week’s episode of SmackDown Live. After an attack from Kevin Owens, Owens nailed Elias with a Stunner, leaving him prone in the ring. R-Truth attempted to take the victory. Maverick would break up the pin and was able to secure his own three count, once again becoming champion.

At this time, Kevin Owens does not yet have a match scheduled for WWE’s upcoming pay-per-view, Clash of Champions. The show takes place on September 15th from the Spectrum Center in North Carolina.