PDA

View Full Version : Chad Gable Looks Towards His King Of The Ring Matchup Against Andrade

Kemo
08-29-2019, 04:42 PM
Chad Gable has opened up about facing Andrade during the next round of WWE’s current King of the Ring tournament. He advanced after defeating Shelton Benjamin this past Tuesday on SmackDown.

“Look, I’m not a cocky guy,” Gable said, “but I’ve been telling everybody, and especially Shelton for the last couple of weeks, that I’m going to be the one that comes out on top. He’ll be looking up at me. Maybe so many people won’t be looking at me as an underdog anymore.”

For him, he believes that people have struggled with Andrade as they have been so mismatched with his style. Gable, however, believes that Andrade has never wrestled anyone like him before.

“I think a lot of people have had trouble with Andrade because he’s such a style mismatch for so many people. I mean, he’s incredible. But there’s nobody on this roster, I promise you, that has more experience wrestling international athletes from all over than I do and that includes Andrade. He’s never wrestled someone like me.”

Lkxzzf3pr3Q

Andrade’s manager, Zelina Vega, explained how Andrade isn’t nervous about facing anybody. She called Gable’s victory over Shelton Benjamin a “lucky win.”

When it comes to being an underdog, Vega claimed no one knows what that means better than her, and she intends to use that knowledge to help focus Andrade.

“Last week, I said that this is my destiny,” Andrade stated. “I will become the next King of the Ring, and Gable…he’s not a threat to me. I will beat him. I will move onto the next round in this tournament, okay?”

The two will face off next week on SmackDown Live, competing for a chance to advance to the semi-finals of the tournament.

z69wz0TCJ9Y