PDA

View Full Version : WALTER Praises Brock Lesnar, Names Which WWE Superstars He Admires

Kemo
09-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Current NXT United Kingdom Champion WALTER had high praise for Brock Lesnar in an interview with SPORTbible, stating that he believes there is no smarter wrestler in the business right now.

He claimed that “right now there’s no smarter professional wrestler than Brock Lesnar at the moment. I’m aware of the — I don’t know — the negative reactions he gets by the fans, but if I ever end up in that position in my career, I would be very thankful [laughs]. For sure, 100 percent. I think Brock is amazing and I would love to do that.”

Turning his attention to other main roster Superstars, WALTER admitted that he admires a number of the promotions top Superstars on both RAW and SmackDown.

“There are a bunch of people I really look up to and I like what they do in the ring. Daniel Bryan is one of them, for sure,” he said. “And then I’m a big fan of The Revival, too. Drew McIntyre is someone I think we could have a good contest. And personally for my own amusement, I’ve always felt the idea of having a contest with Braun Strowman could be very interesting [laughs].”

WALTER successfully defended his WWE UK Championship against Tyler Bate during this past Saturday’s WWE NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff event.