PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Names His Dream Opponent

Kemo
09-04-2019, 04:41 PM
The Miz has revealed who his ultimate dream opponent would be in an interview with The 11th Hour.

WWE’s resident A-Lister has faced several WWE Legends and Hall of Famers throughout his long career. There’s one name, however, that has consistently topped the list: The Ultimate Warrior.

“[…] my dream was always to wrestle Ultimate Warrior, and it just sucks that he passed away… But, man, when I was a kid growing up, I would put streamers on my arms, paint my face and run around like the Ultimate Warrior. So that would be my one dream,” Miz said.

Despite this, Miz admitted that he’s been incredibly lucky to wrestle notable names such as Shawn Michaels, The Rock, and Bret Hart.

“I’ve been able to wrestle a lot of my heroes. I’ve gotten to act and wrestle with Shawn Michaels. I’ve gotten to wrestle Marty Jannetty. I’ve gotten to wrestle The Rock. I’ve wrestled Bret “The Hitman” Hart. I mean, how many people can say that– in this generation– they have had a match and actually lost the United States Championship in Toronto, of all places, to Bret “The Hitman” Hart? So, I mean, it’s pretty incredible.”

The Miz is scheduled to face Shinsuke Nakamura for the Intercontinental Championship at WWE’s Clash of Champions on September 15th.